It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:31 am

Malachi #66 

Post Malachi #66
I consulted the Stars Corporation because I wanted to involve my eight year old in sports and had no idea where to begin. I had checked out several organizations and they all seemed to want to “sell” me their programs. Stars recommended the Pop Warner League for my eight year old , to build his confidence all the while teaching him sound fundamentals of football. The program even had a tutoring program to assist children who may have less than average grades, I was very impressed with the program and I enrolled my son for the spring 2011 season not only did the program build his confidence he realized that he loved the sport.

I thank the Stars program because had I not consulted them my son may have ended up in a second rate league who did not have the moral standards we were looking for. I recommend Stars to any parent who needs direction when it comes to enrolling their children into reputable extra curricula programs. Their staff was caring and knowledgeable and even followed up with us during the season to see if our son was enjoying the sport. You can’t go wrong when it comes to investing in your children and Stars invested in our child as much as we did. We hope to have his talents showcased when he is older and you can guarantee we will be using Stars to do this as well.

Sincerely
Renee

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am
Profile E-mail